Power Skating Camps
5 Day Programs
Our 5 Day Power Skating and Skills camps consist of 10 hours of detailed On-Ice instruction, 5 hours of Off-Ice training, and 5 hours of class time. During our class time we will cover various topics such as proper nutrition, mental preparation, game preparation and leadership development. Please be mindful that these are not learn to skate programs nor are we a regular day camp. It is our goal and mission to ensure that we are able to take our athletes skating and skills to the next level. To do so, our players must be focused, attentive and hardworking.
- Camps will run Monday - Friday with 2 hours of On-Ice training, 1 hour of Off-Ice training and 1 hour of classroom
- Age groups starting from 8 years old to 16 years old
- 3 years minimum playing experience, as this is not a learn to skate program
- 10 hours of On-Ice per week
- 5 hours of Off-Ice per week
- Instant Video Feedback during sessions
Our 10 day Elite Camps consist of 20 hours of detailed On-Ice instruction, 10 hours of Off-Ice training and 8 hours of class time. There will be a max of 8 - 10 players for each age group with 2 Head Instructors on the ice at all times and 1 Assistant. The format will be 5 days of consecutive training with Saturday and Sunday being rest days followed by another 5 days of training. During these camps players will be educated about proper nutrition. Healthy snacks will be provided throughout the week. The main focus of the Elite camps will be to fine tune and improve each players skating and skills to prepare them for the next level. With such low numbers we are able to focus on positional specific development and the fine details of the game.
Elite, focused and driven players who want to take their game to the next level
Within our elite camps players are accepted on a conditional basis, Please contact to apply for Elite Camps!
- Age groups 2006-05,2004, 2003, 2002-00
- 8-10 Players Max per group with two Head Coaches - 1:3 Coach/Player Ratio
- 1 on 1 video skating analysis with Head Coach
- 10 days- Monday to Friday with a weekend off in-between
- 2 hours of On-Ice training, 1 hour of Off-Ice and 45 minutes of classroom everyday
- 20 hours total On-Ice
- 10 hours total Off-Ice
- Athlete Nutrition Information Session
- Smoothies and Snacks provided